Please read the following prior to booking your appointment online!
- Online appointments are available Monday-Friday at 9am and 2pm. If online scheduling grows in popularity, we will likely make more times available in the future.
- If your desired date is unavailable in the online scheduler, it does not mean we are fully booked - please call to check for additional available appointments.
- If you prefer a time other than 9am or 2pm, please call to make an appointment.
- Due to the popularity of Saturday appointments, they are not available for online booking.
- Online scheduling closes 48 hours in advance - if you need to make an appointment within the next 48 hours, please call.
- If your pet is very ill, we highly recommend coming in as soon as possible. We are almost always able to see you the same day.
- Technician appointments (nail trims, anal gland expressions, etc) are not available to schedule online.
- All acupuncture appointments must be scheduled with Dr. Sullivan.
- All exotics (reptiles, amphibians, ferrets, rabbits, small mammals) must be scheduled with Dr. Tatoris. At this time we do not see birds.
- Your pet must be up to date on their Rabies Vaccination to be seen - please bring proof of rabies or call us so we can contact your previous veterinarian prior to your appointment. If your pet is not up to date or you can not provide proof, your pet will be given a vaccine during your visit at your expense (unless the doctor deems your pet too ill to be vaccinated).
- The exam fee is $45 ($55 for reptiles/amphibians). All fees are due at time of service. We accept cash, credit cards, Care Credit, and Apple Pay.
- You will receive an e-mail when your appointment request is submitted. We will review your request and you will receive a second e-mail confirming your appointment when we have approved it. If there is a problem, we will let you know and make necessary corrections with you by phone or e-mail.
- If you are a new client, you can fill out your brief paperwork ahead of time. Click here to access the form.
If you understand the above terms, please proceed to the scheduler below: